IPC Gilgal Worship Centre is the God-given vision of Pastor Varughese Philip. After completing his ministry in Shalom Worship Centre, Kammanahalli in May 2009, he enrolled for Ph.D. in Pastoral Counseling at SAIACS for which he had to be away from all ministry activities. However, Pastor Varughese Philip started Shalom Counseling Centre at Kothanur in the house freely provided by Bro. Shaji Varghese, Abu Dhabi. Pastor Varughese Philip and his wife Sister Lillykutty spent time before God every Sunday for 7 months at the Counseling Centre and prayed for a fellowship and future ministry. During this time, God opened a way for them to minister in The United Kingdom for two months. Upon their return, they continued to pray for the future ministry. In January 2010, God guided them to start a new fellowship.
Objectives of our ministry as follows.
1. Give fellowship to those who have no fellowship
2. Provide ministry opportunities for those who are dedicated for Lord's work and have no ministry
3. Build up the people who are struggling with various life issues through prayer and counseling
4. Enhancing Wholeness in the Body of Christ
5. Church Planting in Urban Areas
6. Become a healing community for the broken hearted